∞ Inspirit ∞
Myungsoo In Love

Namjaga saranghal ddaen~
Welcome to my blog. You've stuck in my unprivate diary. be nice here :) Imma Kpopers. I ship WooGyu and MyungYeol ^_^

Twitter Facebook



Status : KPOP is not just a music, it's a FAMILY :)


Entries About Linkies


Ayo-Kpopers !


Credits

Template: Miss Squirrel
Big Helped: Nurul Atiqah
Edited by: Ain ChearYeol
Re-edit by: Nurul Najwa


Dream Concert 2013

annyeong ! Salam ~

21 idol groups gathered together on one stage for the ‘2013 Dream Concert‘ on May 11.
The concert gathered a crowd of more than 45,000 people and was filled with excitement at the Seoul World Cup Stadium with performances by SHINee, B2ST, INFINITE, 2AM, U-KISS, ZE:AGirls’ GenerationKARA4minute,T-araSECRETSISTAREXOB1A4RainbowHuh GakGirl’s DaySPEED, BTOBEvoL, and VIXX.
The MC’s for the night were SHINee’s Onew, KARA’s Hara, and B2ST’s Doojoon.
For those who couldn’t attend the concert, you will be able to catch the full concert when it airs on May 22 through KBS2TV at 11 PM KST!
DAMN! I can't go there . DAMN! there's no live streaming or live broadcast .
DAMN! it will air on KBS2 first =_=

argghhhh asal tak siarkan dekat KBS World sekali . haishh . aku nak tengok wehhhh :(

jealous tengok gambar dekat twitter . huaaa :'( suami aku semua handsome2 belaka~


Seob pelase, I cant breatheeeee . sho cute ! >_<
 I miss him . I really miss him ! guess what . B2ST going to make a comeback soon !! palli palli XD


I LOVE HIS SMILE 


his smile are so precious 


he looks so happy . oh please i'm melting . I really love you Kim Myungsoo . I really do :*


look at his body figure . OMG IT JUST TOO HAWT *O* i need an oxygen
right now


lepas Dream Concert semalam atok Gyu dan Namu ada post selca and tweet kt twitter ! ohmyy active sungguh Namu kt twitter semalam XD

"@kyuzizi: hello I'm gyu. Inspirits are the best as expected. thank you guys so much today for supporting us, Inspirits!! it been a long time since we have joyful performance on a big stage. it felt good! good night"

awww~ it's so sweet . btw, no need to say "hello I'm Gyu." we already know who you are grandpa XD 

"@wowwh: Jjimkong Inspirits♥_♥ I'm a fan of Inspirit~~~ Ohkkikkik"

haha LOOK! this tree is being greasy again =_=
but at least, I have a handsome fan named Nam Woohyun ! LOL
thank you Namu XD we are really appreciate it *throw hearts*


Pearl Metal Gold Balloon for Infinite 


Inspirits don't have lightsticks. They only have balloons which can be made to shine by the phone light. 
and for those K-Inspirits who used their phone to make the balloon blow, 
your hard work paid off. WOOHYUN NOTICED YOU GUYS :)


just look at the Pearl Metal Gold Ocean makes me cry a bit. I'm proud to be an Inspirits. 
K-Inspirits, you guys made a good job ! you guys are so creative and awesome ! thank you for making our oppas happy ^_^